Sunday, February 1, 2009

Decision Made

Have decided to make a doll quilt so I can hopefully make it quickly and practice my machine quilting and other skills since I'm fairly new to quilting. A couple of blogging friends have offered to send conversation prints to me from their collection and I am so happy with your generosity! Thank you so much. If anyone else is interested in contributing fabric to this community doll quilt, please let me know and we can get addresses, etc. This IS going to be fun! Maybe I can start cutting tomorrow. Have been on a babysitting marathon lately because of my daughter/husband going on a cruise vacation. We had fun keeping her though. NOTE: This is the very first post that I've used my spellcheck and there were no mistakes! ha!

3 comments:

isolada. by design said...

I have some Peanuts (Snoopy, Charlie Brown and the gang) scraps you're welcome to have...golfing, Hawaiian, Christmas, some pink flannel soccer themed. Let me know and in what dimensions.

audreypawdrey said...

Let me know how big you need them to be and I will send you some too!

MamaB said...

Same here, just let me know the size of material you need.