Friday, July 17, 2009

Paige-isms

A couple of days ago, I was keeping Paige while her mother worked and took her with me to have my driver's license renewed. You know you always have to wait so long in lines to have that done!

So we walk in the door and the security guard explained to us that we needed to take a number from this table he pointed to and then take a seat and wait for our number to be called, etc. I did as he said and we took a seat.

While we were sitting there, Paige was just jabbering and asking me why we had to take the number and why we had to sit where we were, etc. and I was trying to explain to her what we were doing and why and what was going on.

Then when I finished, she just looked up at me and said, "comprende"! ha! I asked her where did she learn that word? Was it on Dora the Explorer? And she said, "no, I just learned it!" ha!

I never fail to have a fun time with her when we're together! And she never ceases to amaze me. :)

No comments: