Thursday, March 19, 2009

More Receiving Blankets

No photos yet but I tore, hemstitched, and got 2 more receiving blankets ready to be appliqued and crocheted. I just like to have things on hand that are portable to take with me to sit in doctor's offices (been doing a lot of THAT lately! ha!) or just outside watching Paige play or in front of the TV or visiting with my mother.

So now I have two blankets to crochet and applique and one blanket with only the applique left for it to be finished. Photos to follow. All are polka dot flannel which is different from what I've been doing - the white flannel.

2 comments:

audreypawdrey said...

I can't wait to see them! I think those blankets are so pretty with all the detail all along the edge. I may have to learn how to make them one day!

Sherry said...

Yes, it's something great to do in front of the TV, waiting in dr's offices, etc. I do it riding in the car if I'm not driving. I know some people get car sickness doing something like that but it doesn't bother me, thank goodness. I hate to just sit! I know you can do it!