Thursday, April 9, 2009

Ladybugs Everywhere!


I'm back from my vacation and got a better photo of the ladybug baby blanket. Isn't she cute? This is a close-up.

Here is the blanket with the hemstitched and crocheted edge on the pink polka dot cotton flannel.

And this is a close-up of the same little ladybug on a white Tshirt. I plan to make capris pants in the same pink for a cute little outfit for my great niece. I can't wait to see a photo of her in it!

Ladybugs are just popping up everywhere!

3 comments:

isolada. by design said...

Love, love the ladybugs! And the pink polka dot flannel is totally fun embellished with your crotchet and the embroidery. I love these special children's gifts, very much!

Elyse said...

I LOVE it! Who makes that monogram? So adorable - I love that it's a chunky one, very cute. Hey, I still want to know about the colored burp cloths. Where have you found them? I agree about the fabric stuff you said on my site. It is so much fun! My mom and I were talking about it the other day. I mean, as a person who sews, you just cannot walk into a fabric store and walk out empty handed. It's almost like a disease. I might take a photo of all of the stuff I got out the other day. It is so ridiculous! It'd be funny to see all laid out, though. We're going to work on a Christening outfit for baby Troy. Do you have any ideas? Did you make one for Emily's little girl? I've trying to get some ideas and I think I want to go with a "T" front pattern but will insert some lace and puffing into the gown. I LOVE puffing!

The Sextons said...

The ladybug is adorable! You are so talented. You and Emily really should have your own shop.