Monday, April 20, 2009

Red, White & Blue!


I had this planned for today and after I cleaned house, I did have time to do it.

I guess I'm in the mood for red, white and blue because a very good friend's son came home from serving in Iraq Friday. His pic is on our frig and we have been constantly thinking about him and praying for his safe return.

So. . . I made Paige another Old Navy Toddler Grunge shirt in red, white and blue. It will be good to wear anytime while the weather's warm and will go with jeans, red, or white pants or shorts but I specifically had in mind some white capris. And with Memorial Day and July 4th around the corner, what a great shirt for those holidays, too! Hurray for the red, white and blue!

3 comments:

audreypawdrey said...

This is too cute! It will look great with white capris this summer. She is going to be the best dressed kid on the block!:)

Sherry said...

it's just so fun sewing for a little one! they'll wear just about anything! ha!

isolada. by design said...

Oh fun! I've enjoyed all the little animals, but I love that you do letters and names, too. Perfect little shirt for your sweet girl!