Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Paige-isms

As I am a fairly new grandmother of a one and only grandchild, a 2 yr. old precious little girl, right now, I am going to post what I call Paige-isms from time to time. These are just cute and funny little sayings or happenings her Paw Paw and I experience with her as we spend time with her.

Last week we were playing Christmas music on TV as we were having lunch or doing something around here with her and the song "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus" was playing. Paw Paw and Paige LOVE to sing together and he was singing this new song to her. After a little bit of singing, he turned to her and said, "Paige, I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus" to which she said, "Uh Oh"! ha! Gotta love it!

3 comments:

audreypawdrey said...

Very cute! This made me laugh!:)

audreypawdrey said...

Hear is my email: smithaudrey AT comcast.net. Send me an email so I have your address!

isolada. by design said...

Hi! Just want to welcome you to blogland. I'm here via audreypawdrey.

I've browsed your preivous posts. Your children's clothing are PRECIOUS (and I love your use of materials on hand, such as a pillow case...resourceful & creative) and I like the pears! I admire the fact you weren't afraid to start over from the sunset.

Again, welcome and I'll be back.