Friday, January 9, 2009

Making Organizing Fun!



GOING FROM THIS


TO THIS
is my goal in my sewing room. During the Christmas season, I looked in all the dollar stores, Wal-Mart, Big Lots, Target for these wonderful acrylic containers and I finally came across them in Michael's and they were 40% off! I was so excited! Paige and I played in ribbon today while her mommy monogrammed and we had so much fun. Now I hope to organize my ribbon, trims and buttons for the New Year. I think it will make my sewing go much faster to be better organized. I seem to spend half my time looking for things. Does anyone else have this problem?!?

1 comment:

isolada. by design said...

Looking good! It does help to have like items together in a go to space for crafty projects. Then, even if it's not right at your immediate workspace, you can go right to it. Sounds like you and Paige had a fun day!

Know a good weekend, too!