Monday, January 19, 2009
Would Love to Hear From You
This is me. I've seen this done on a few blogs (in different ways) and I thought it would be fun to do this. I am going to list 16 facts about myself that I think others may not know but the purpose in doing this is NOT to tell you things about me as it is to read about you, dear blogger! So after reading, please comment and give me your list of 16 facts about YOU that I might be interested in learning. Also, you might be interested in doing this on your blog.
1. I play the piano.
2. I used to teach elementary school.
3. When I was in high school, one of my biggest dreams was to be a cheerleader and it never came true.
4. I wanted to become either a professional baseball player or a concert pianist when I was a child.
5. I used to hate having animals in the house. Now I have 1 dog and 3 cats.
6. My husband and I announced to our parents early in our marriage that we did not want to have children. I have two wonderful daughters that I would not trade for the world!
7. When I was in college, I desperately wanted to sing in a band.
8. I can get lost anywhere. I have no sense of direction.
9. I hate to cook.
10. I hate to do housework.
11. I have never read the entire Bible and I want to do that before I die.
12. I am an "underdog" kind of person.
13. I dearly love to be alone.
14. I truly believe I have a keener sense of "tension in the air" than others. (I don't really know another way of stating this. It is really difficult to describe. I hope you understand what I mean.)
15. I am a mother of two "girls" and have one granddaughter so I truly do not understand boys or men.
16. I hate to exercise and go on diets. The only exercise I enjoy is riding my bike.